Innovation Fair - Call for Innovation
We are excited to announce that in the upcoming Global AppSec Tel Aviv we will be hosting an innovation fair - where startups with cool and innovative technology (related to AppSec), will be offered an opportunity to do a short (3-5 minutes, TBD) pitch on their innovation and team and talk to conference attendees about their technology.
To take part of this opportunity, you must submit (via email), no later than April 30th, a short application that will highlight your innovation and uniqueness. Following the Call for Innovation process, a committee will choose the startups that are likely to be most interesting to the audience of the Global AppSec Tel Aviv attendees.
Startups selected to take part, will be able to do their short pitch as part of a 1-hour session in the main conference on Wednesday, as well as get a table in the Innovation Fair to have 1:1 discussion with conference attendees.
Please note this is a call for early stage startups only. Submission criteria includes:
- Company must be 3 years old or younger.
- Company should have less than 10M$ in financing.
- Company should have less than 10M$ in revenue.
- Company must have clear technology innovation.
- Product/Service must be related to Software/Application Security.
In order to submit, please send an email to Ofer Maor, with the title: Call for Innovation Submission - <Company Name>
Submission content should include the following data:
- Inclusion Criteria (All such data will be kept confidential)
- Year of founding
- Current funding to date
- Four quarters trailing revenue
- Name of Product(s) or Service(s)
- Concise Description of product and innovation (Max 1000 characters)
- Supporting materials (links to website/brochures/etc.)
- Names of founders and key management
- Short description of team background and skills (Max 1000 characters)
- Name and title of Person to present (should you be selected)
- Why Should we Choose You – In one paragraph (Max 500 characters)
- Contact Information for the submission.
Submission Due Date: April 30th